Onboard computer (agronavigator) Vodoley 2
- Pointer with two modes: parallel driving and free mode;
- Measurement of the area of the field along the passed bypass road (contour);
- Display overlaps;
- Display and calculation of the processed area;
- Flexible width adjustment of the treated surface;
- Displays travel speed;
- Saving the processed field in the computer memory, with the possibility of its subsequent loading;
- Ability to change the display scale;
- Voice notification of deviation from a given rate;
- Password protection for editing / deleting fields.
In the "Navigator" mode, the screen is divided into parallel straight lines that help to move in parallel and with high accuracy. The distance between parallel lines is equal to the width of the machined surface (for example: Self-propelled sprayer Vodoley 2).
Measuring the treated surface area
If you need to measure your field area, then with the onboard computer Vodoley 2 you will do it easily and quickly. To do this, select the "Measure the field" menu and go around the perimeter field.
Working with fields
On-board computer Vodoley 2 can store a large number of fields in memory (the amount depends on the quantity of installed microSD memory cards). Due to this you can split large fields into sections, perform different types of work on different fields, store and transfer information about fields from one device to another.
Testing the parallel driving mode:
Definitions of overlapping and passes when performing agrotechnical measures:
We are in social networks
Phone :+38 (050) 42-00-357
Phone :+38 (099) 207-38-33